Land and sea is the fifteenth episode from Hi-5 Series 10.
- NATHAN walks on the ocean floor.
- CHARLI becomes a clown fish.
- Chats pretends to be in an island and KELLIE guesses some questions to get stepping stones to the island.
- CHARLI pretends to be a mermaid.
- FIT BIT TIPS: Nathan and Stevie show the kids how to kayaking.
- STEVIE tries to catch a wave and joins the fish chorus.
- CHARLI pretends to be a duck on a show.
- SUN searches and rescues lost boats at sea.
- CHARLI forgot her sandals and hops on her towel through the beach sand.
- SHARING STORIES: Nathan tells us a story about a fish school where the students (Stevie, Sun and Charli) learn fishy things and this time the teacher (Kellie) asks them to be still as a statue just in case a squid comes.
Nathan: Welcome to Planet Earth. Today we'll discover land and sea.
Sun: So get ready with your swimming arms and your walking feet.
All: [...], let's go!
- In this episode, Stevie leaded the fish chorus, but in Hi-5 Series 11, Episode 22 (It's summer time), he takes part of the fish chorus.